Thank you for attending the 10th Texas Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology Conferenceon February 21-22, 2020. You may now take the evaluation and claim your CME credit or Certificate of Attendance by following the steps below.
Go to: http://cme.uthscsa.edu
· Click the CME Portal tab (on the left).
· Click the Sign In button (on the left).
· Enter your e-mail address.
o If you have previously attended any UT Health-sponsored educational activity, enter your password.
o If this is your first time claiming credit for a UT Health-sponsored educational activity:
o Click Create Account (you will be sent a numeric code via e-mail for you to log in).
o Enter and re-enter the email code. Click Submit.
o Create your 6 characters long password. Click Submit.
o Sign in using your email address and newly created password.
o Update your Profile with required information.
· Click Evaluate Course/Print Certificate (on the left).
· Click “Claim Credit” under 10th Texas Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology Conference
Link to available handouts is: http://cme.uthscsa.edu/TAYA2020.asp